Our Wait List for enrollment in Fall of 2019 mirrors the process outlined above. Our Wait List for returning families begins this April 1 at 8am and our Wait List for new families begins May 1, 2018 at 8am. Children must turn 2 by December 1, 2018 to be eligible for the upcoming Wait List. Thank you!
1. Call in via phone on the correct date listed above to get your name on the enrollment list. You're welcome to attend any of our monthly tours.
2. In late January of 2018, we will call you to confirm your contact information.
3. In February of 2018, we will call you or you can send us your preference sheet. Send in your enrollment fee by May 1st to hold your name on enrollment list. See Tuition for fees.
4. Attend our Open House on March 10, 2018 and accept the spot that is offered. At Open House, your Enrollment Fee ($100 non-refundable) and one half month tuition for June is due. Upon notification of your acceptance, complete and return all enrollment forms by August 1st or one week prior to the first summer school session your child is attending. Your child may NOT attend the first day of school unless we have received all forms back due to State law. If you decide to withdraw your enrollment, the one half month tuition is refundable until July 15th.
5. In mid July you will receive information about the Early/After Care Program and at that time you will be able to sign up for those hours. In August, we will hold an Orientation Day for your child, at which time we will inform you of our schedule, policies and any last minute questions you may have prior to the first day of school.
6. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the school at 707-539-1612.
Students are admitted to BCNS on a first-come, first-served basis subject to availability. Priority enrollment consideration is given to: re-enrolling students and siblings who meet all admissions qualifications.
April 1st 2018 marks the first day for returning BCNS families or currently enrolled children to apply for the Fall of 2019 classes. Names will be written down in order they are received by phone starting at 8 a.m.
May 1st 2018 marks the day of new families to BCNS to apply for the Fall of 2019 classes. Names will be written down in order they are received by phone starting at 8 a.m.
Remember, your child must turn two-years-old THIS YEAR (from Jan 1-Dec 1) in order to be eligible.
BCNS does not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin, gender, race, color, mental or physical disability, or religion in the administration of its educational programs and admissions policies.